Enjoy Bali Safari and Marine Park which has more than 60 species from 4 continents. Visit the park which has been mentioned as one of the most interesting and world-class tourist attractions in Bali. Which offers a view of protected animals and you can also invite children and families to travel while learning about nature
- Experience up-close encounters with animals
- Refresh at the water park and enjoy the fun zone
- Enjoy the inclusive afternoon tea at Uma Restaurant
This park is home to more than 60 species of animals from Indonesia, Africa and India. Bali Safari and Marine Park is a fun day for all ages, from animal shows to entertainment and famous safari rides. Just nearly four years old, Bali Safari and Marine Park have been touted as one of the most interesting and world-class tourist attractions in Bali. Located on 40 hectares of native forest in Gianyar, Bali’s park is owned by the world-famous Indonesian Safari Park, a name known for creative animal exhibitions and tireless conservation works.
Use the tram safari across the savanna to get close to wild animals. Find a freshwater aquarium and enjoy afternoon tea served at Uma Restaurant. Join traditional Balinese performances in the theater park or relax and play in the water park.
- Safari journey
- Fresh-water aquarium
- Bali Agung show with silver seating
- Water park
- Afternoon tea at Uma Restaurant
- Shuttle bus (subject to availability)
When you get there
Bali Safari & Marine Park Jalan Bypass Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra Km. 19,8 Kec. Gianyar, Bali.
• The shuttle bus schedule is subject to change without any prior notice.
About this activity :
- Valid 1 day
- Skip the line
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund