Watch the sun rise from the summit of Mount Batur in the morning climbing the most emblematic mountain in Bali. Enjoy the amazing view of the active volcano near the village of Kintamani, and learn more about this area from local guides.
- Scale the sacred peak of Mount Batur on an early morning trek
- Watch the sunrise from the top of the mountain, and visit the volcanic crater
- Enjoy breakfast at the summit of Mount Batur
- Take a dip in a natural hot spring
- Visit the coffee plantation in the village of Temen
Full description :
Get a pickup in the morning from your hotel in Bali just in time to watch the sunrise from the summit of Mount Batur. Departure between 1:30 and 2:30 (depending on the location of your hotel), and then travel to the active volcano near the village of Kintamani.
Upon arrival at Mount Batur, get a brief introduction and explanation of the safety of your guide. All guides are local residents with experience climbing Mount Batur since they were children! Take advantage of their extensive knowledge and passion for the region before you embark on a 1.5-hour journey to the highest volcanic crater in Bali while watching the sunrise.
Upon arrival, enjoy breakfast and enjoy the amazing views of the surrounding area at rest. After the sun rises, enjoy the time to walk around the volcanic crater before crossing the lava hills and black sand. Walk back down the mountain, and then get rid of your aches and pains at a natural hot spring at 9:00.
Visit the coffee plantation on the way back to your accommodation, and get off at around 1:00 a.m. at the end of the amazing morning!
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Beverage (tea, coffee, mineral water)
- Local guide
- All taxes and fees
About this activity :
- Duration 11 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guide
- Pick-up service