Spend the day visiting Bali’s UNESCO World Heritage Site and see some of the island’s most famous and beautiful temples. Learn more about the culture and history of Balinese people and their gods on monuments such as Ulun Danu Temple.
From Rp 797,500 per person
- Marvel at the pagoda-like meru towers and utama mandala of the Taman Ayun Temple
- Stoll the grounds of the Pura Ulun Danu Beratan in the middle of Lake Beratan
- Eat lunch overlooking the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and its ancient subak irrigation system
- Watch a beautiful sunset from the grounds of Tanah Lot Temple
Take a private, guided day tour to the most famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Bali, including the iconic Pura Ulun Danu Beratan temple on the shores of Lake Beratan.
Picking up from your hotel or accommodation, trips to Taman Ayun parks and temples, was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2012 and is famous for its magnificent temples such as the pagoda in the meru tower. Continue to Lake Beratan and stop at Pura Ulun Danu Beratan, an amazing temple built in the middle of the water as a place to worship the goddess of water prosperity, Dewi Danu.
Next, go to one of the most popular restaurants in the area, which is located on the side of Mount Batukaru, facing Jatiluwih Rice Field. Relax in the cold climate of the Bali Subak plateau, which was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2012 for its traditional subak irrigation system.
Complete your tour at Tanah Lot Temple, which is famous for its stunning beach setting and as a place to see the sunset at the end of the day. Look in amazement at ancient Hindu temples, perched on crashing waves, and watch the sun melt on the horizon.
- Transportation by private air-conditioned van
- Parking fees
- Bottle of mineral water
When you get there
About this activity :
- Duration 10 hours
- Skip the line
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guide
- English, Japanese
- Pick-up service