- Pay respects to the Goddess of Water at the temple of Ulun Danu at Lake Bedugul
- Shop for wild orchids and strawberries at the Candi Kuning fruit and flower market
- Explore the various terrains of Bali led by an English-speaking guide
- Enjoy round-trip air-conditioned transportation
- Visit Bali Handara Gate
Travel to the Balinese countryside and breathe in the fresh countryside when you travel along the island. Led by professional and friendly guides, travel through the central mountains to the beaches of Singaraja and Lovina, located on the north coast.
Visit Bedugul, an attractive mountain resort located 850 meters above sea level. Here you will find the calm Lake Beratan, a natural wonder whose water fills the ancient crater of Mount Batukaru. Look at cabbage, corn, and potatoes, and then the higher ones still enjoy the landscape of the mountain landscape with moss, ferns, and vines. Stop on the Candi Kuning fruit and flower market with exotic wild orchids, romantic roses and strawberries.
Stop walking in the tropical rainforest to see the falling Gitgit waterfall. The scenery and sound of autumn creates an energetic and fresh atmosphere.
You will also visit Singaraja, the former capital of Bali. Singaraja is located on the north coast of Bali, and right along the coast to Lovina, a dramatic black sand beach can be found. And you can also see dolphins in the morning of the garage along with a beautiful and amazing sunrise.
This is a relaxing and informative tour, perfect for those of you who like beautiful natural scenery.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
About this activity :
- Mengwi : Royal Temple.
- Bedugul visit on Ulun Danu Temple in lake Beratan.
- Last visit Tanah Lot Temple on the ocean with spectaculer of sunset.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Duration 10 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guide
- Pick-up service
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund