- See the top-rated Devdan Show at the state-of-the-art Nusa Dua Theatre
- Learn about the cultures of the archipelago through music, dance and acrobatics
- Benefit from the option of hotel pick-up and drop off
- Enjoy spectacular performances of dance, acrobatics, music and special effects in a show that honors the traditions of many islands in Indonesia.
Follow sensory travel through a variety of Indonesian cultures as you watch the famous “Devdan – Harta Karun Nusantara” show. Enjoy spectacular performances of dance, acrobatics, music and special effects in a show that honors the traditions of many islands in Indonesia. High-energy shows offer a pleasant time for the whole family.
make your own way to the Nusa Dua Theater which is 700 and air-conditioned and sit in your chair. Follow the story of 2 small children who are part of a tour group in Bali and are bored with travel plans. They climb the cliff to find chests containing unique items that will take them – and you – on a journey through Indonesian treasure.
Travel to areas such as Bali, Papua, Sumatra and other regions. Admire traditional dances and costumes of the archipelago, along with special effects and acrobatic actions from the 90-minute show. Suitable for all ages, the show takes place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 19:30. Take souvenir photos with the perpetrators as soon as the program ends at 21:00, if desired.
Enhance your night with a VIP seat and relax in the comfort of a leather chair, or choose from a prime look, beautiful scenery, or a rear view seat when ordering.
- Entrance fees
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (if option booked)
About this activity :
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Pick-up service
- Pick-up from your hotel in Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Sanur or Seminyak.
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund