- Swim with the massive reef manta rays of Nusa Penida
- Visit Crystal Bay, Manta Bay and Mangrove Point
- Snorkel in scenic spots around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan
- Enjoy a delicious beach side lunch overlooking a white sand beach
- Explore some of the most diverse reefs on the planet
Take advantage of pick-up at your hotel in certain areas of Bali, and then travel to Nusa Penida, which is located 20 kilometers off the southeast coast. 3 of the largest sister islands in Bali (Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and Nusa Ceningan), Nusa Penida is far more developed and remains a home to abundant and natural nature.
Admire dramatic views and steep cliffs along the coast as you head to some of the best snorkeling sites on the island. Arriving at the protected bay of Manta Bay, discover an ocean rich in plankton that attracts beautiful rays of manta rays which can sometimes reach impressive 4 or 5 meter wing ranges.
Visit the 3 best snorkeling sites on the island, including popular places (depending on conditions) such as Crystal Bay, Toyapakeh, and Teluk Gamat. Because large waves of the Indian Ocean can affect conditions, the situation will be carefully monitored to take you to a safe place to swim with rays of less than 1.5 meters above sea level. If the conditions are not right, your snorkeling schedule will be adjusted, because your safety is always number one priority.
After your magical snorkeling adventure, take a break for a delicious beach side lunch at Paradise Beach on Nusa Lembongan. Choose any item from the menu – grilled fish is truly divine! Then, get the opportunity to explore mangroves in the afternoon with kayaks, stand-up paddles or private gondolas.
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu and Ubud
- Round-trip fast boat transfers (from Sanur and Nusa Lembongan)
- Transportation from the restaurant back to the boat
- Snorkeling sessions at 3 spots around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan
- Towel, mask, snorkel and fins
- Beach side lunch at Paradise Beach
- Mangrove tour by kayak, stand-up paddle board or private gondola (depending on availability)
When you get there
• Please note that seeing or snorkeling with the manta rays is not always guaranteed on every tour, as it depends on weather and water conditions
About this activity :
- Duration 9 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guide
- Pick-up service