Watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean during an awe-inspiring evening on the southern tip of Bali. Attend a traditional “kecak” dance performance at Uluwatu Temple, perched on the cliffs above the sea. Savor an optional seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay.
- Watch a spectacular sunset over the Indian Ocean at Uluwatu Temple
- See the sacred “kecak” fire dance performed on the cliffside, adjacent to the temple.
- End your evening with a barbecue seafood dinner at romantic Jimbaran Bay
Experience the best sundown spot in Bali on a visit to Uluwatu Temple, a Balinese temple to the sea gods with a commanding view of the Indian Ocean. Part of a series of temples built to protect the island from evil spirits, today its cliffside location is the permanent home to a family of friendly monkeys!
Once night falls and you have seen the colors of the sunset, experience one of the island’s most famous cultural performances at a “kecak” fire dance. Watch the locals act out a scene from the Ramayana with a mesmerizing trance chant, punctuated by exciting fire dances by performers in intricate costumes.
Then, get the option to enjoy dinner at a seafood restaurant serving delicious barbecue food in Jimbaran Bay. Sink your feet in the sand as you dine and relax at the end of an unforgettable day!
- Entrance ticket
- Transportation by private car with driver
- Parking fee
When you get there
• Please note that sudden schedule changes may occur due to Balinese religious events that can block the roads etc.
About this activity :
- Duration 6 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guide
- Pick-up service
- Pick-up from the lobby of your hotel in Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Sanur, Denpasar or Ubud. Pick-up times: Ubud at 2PM. Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua and Jimbaran at 3PM.
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund